Are your brakes really safe?
You never know when you will need to stop in a hurry. Most of us trust that our car’s brakes will work effectively when we really need them to, and we rely on regular service inspections to check that they are in good working order.
Every workshop will check your brakes, but very few can actually test your brakes.
This is where the Safe-T-Stop testing centres are different. It provides an added safety check that goes beyond a general inspection and road test to scientifically test your braking capacity and ensure maximum stopping performance
The Safe-T-Stop test includes an electronic tyre wear check that not only adds to your car’s safety but can also save you money.
Safe-T-Stop Test offers the following:
- 5-10 minute test
- Included in all services
- Highlights whether brakes and suspension are working, and what areas need to be looked at.
- Measures the weight of the vehicle
- Detects dangerous side-to-side and front-to-rear brake imbalances that will cause a vehicle to spin out of control
- Checks wheel alignment on both front and rear axles
- Measures the rebound of each shock absorber, from firm to soft
- Measures corner weight and acts as weighbridge
- Accurate 2 page report print out of the vehicle’s performance for the customer